About the Centers
The EVSC's Health & Wellness Centers, provide free primary and preventive care services to employees, retirees and their dependents covered by an EVSC group health insurance plan.
The Centers are located on Mt. Pleasant Road and Lincoln Avenue and are staffed by experienced primary care physicians and nurse practitioners. Services offered, include:
• Primary care: management of chronic conditions and acute care needs
• Annual physicals, sports physicals, well visits, and immunizations (seasonal flu, hepatitis B, tetanus boosters)
• Minor illnesses and injuries (sore throat, flu, seasonal allergies, sprains and strains)
• Screenings: high blood pressure, blood sugar, influenza, strep throat
• Pharmacy and lab services
• Health coaching
• 24-hour Nurse Call Line
The Wellness Centers stock prescription medications that can be prescribed and dispensed at no cost to employees, retirees, and their dependents covered by EVSC's group health plans.