• Scroll down for content

Work Permits

For EVSC high school and EVSC middle school students, work permits are issued at the high school where the student is enrolled or will be attending. School hours to issue permits are 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.  A work permit can only be issued if the student presents the following information:

  • An intent-to-employ card from the employer, completed by the employer and signed by the student and the parent/guardian.

During summer, winter recess, and spring breaks:
Work permits can be issued at the Office of Student Support Services between 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, when schools are not in session.  Please call  435-8463 first to make sure a staff person is available to issue the permit. 
For non-EVSC students, work permits are issued only at the Office of Student Support Services.  For non-EVSC students, a birth certificate must accompany an intent-to-employ card that has been completed by the employer, and signed by both the student and the parent before a work permit can be issued.


Call 812-435-8463 or Email FSCP@evsck12.com

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.