School Transfers

It is advisable for students to attend the school in their attendance district for several reasons, including access to a school bus for transportation. There are times, however, when parents find a transfer is needed. All transfers are to be initiated at the student’s home school, and forms are available to parents at the school.  Please use the following guidelines:

Adjustment Transfer -  The parent or guardian meets with an administrator at the school to discuss the procedure.  Parent(s)  will be notified of the final decision by The Office of Student Support Services through a phone call, based on the space available in the school and information provided by the two schools—the home school and the requested school. Bus transportation is not provided; the parent must assume the responsibility of transporting the student to and from school.

*FSCP Address:
Center for Family, School, and Community Partnerships 
Office of Student Support Services
310 SE 8th Street
Evansville, IN 47713

Call 812-435-8866